Once the Outlook Calendar 2-way sync option has been enabled by campus, on the lower left-hand side next to your initials/profile picture there is a "Calendar" icon.
- Click on the Integration icon 🔄 in lower left-hand corner of your menu bar.
- Click on "Authorize" underneath the Outlook Calendar icon.
- You will be taken to sign-in to your Outlook account, and be asked to Authorize Retain.
- Once authorized, you will be redirected back to Retain and your appointments will start to be synced to your Retain calendar.
- To check to make sure you did this correctly, click "Appointments" tab on the left-hand side. Click "Calendar" and you should see "Busy" slots on your calendar filled in from appointments that are scheduled through your Outlook calendar.
📢 The following Outlook "Shows As" statuses will be considered busy in Retain:
- Out of Office
- Working Elsewhere