Telecom company opened the business in Riga to start sales worldwide under the EU jurisdiction. R.camp provided relocation of the group of 35 people from other countries and provided hirings in the EU and CIS.
Relocation to 🇱🇻 Latvia
Fast and secure Relocation of the group of 35 employees: Executive team, sales, marketing, software engineers with 👨👩👦 families.
- Started with step-by-step relocation plan with timing for each employee with a personal list of the required documents: predictable relocation terms according to the current immigration regulations
- Worked on personal relocation document list (with validity dates) for each person, considering the legal status
- Advised on the most suitable immigrant status (blue card, employee residence permit)
- Prepared the documents correctly and fast for each person
- Provided travel arrangements considering the needs of each family
- Specially written Latvian country guide for better socialization of foreigners
- Assistance with accommodation, schools, kindergartens
A newly found international company required new employees from the local market in Latvia
- Our challenge — the new employer on the market required skilled top managers with perfect knowledge of Latvian Law and Finance as well as fluent in the Latvian language
- Hired 9 people without guarantee cases on the local market in 3 months while relocating the main team:
The relocation was smooth and fast, hiring was done well, R.camp helped a lot with the onboarding of international and local employees.
Get further information
R.camp is here to help you with high-end relocation and hiring in Latvia contact us: