When their Fintech business has grown, the owners decided to build their own Software Development Team to replace the costly outsourced development process.
A Fintech company from 🇵🇱 Warsaw decided to build its own fintech platform from scratch due to the outsourcing development costs growth. The Investors needed to hire the whole DevTeam from zero.
R.camp was due to search outside Poland because the business owners have already explored the local market and were not satisfied with the skills of locally available specialists.
There were no specific requirements about the technology stack. But there was a strict requirement to hire specialists with fintech experience.
R.camp solution and algorithm
Our Technical Consultants studied the Project materials together with the Product Owner and has established the following:
- Roles in the team and profiles of each team member
- Markets coverage and search criteria
- Evaluation tools (cases, tests, and homework) for hard and soft skills
- Interviewing and selection procedure, involving the R.camp recruiters and tech consultants, and decision-makers on the customer's side
- Salary and compensation budgets
What we do
R.camp hired a Software DevTeam of Team Lead + 5 people and provided a door-to-door relocation to Poland
- The customer's job offer has been professionally placed to international job markets considering the relocation to 🇵🇱 Poland.
- Door-to-door relocation of winning candidates in a partnership with a legal firm in Poland, where R.camp was a committed representative and coordinator of the process on the customer's side.
- All candidates were provided with a well-designed Poland Country Guide for better accommodation in the new country.
- After the Technical Team Lead has been hired, he was included in further team hiring actions.
- Contract negotiations and HR consultancy for better onboarding.
- The hiring and relocation process took 6 months.
- All the team has been relocated to Warsaw.