Building the eSports betting platform from scratch in the EU
Hiring Dev Team of 10 in different countries, door-to-door relocation to Latvia + Dedicated CTO, IT consulting, budgeting.
Production started in 10 months.
Why 🇱🇻 Latvia?
The future project needed to be licensed in Malta, which required the business to be registered in the EU.
Latvia is the right place to setup the Software Development office:
- Lower business costs
- Easy to relocate
- Fast to open the business: no bureaucracy, lower taxes and affordable employment costs.
Business in EU from zero till the product
- Company registration, opening bank account, office address in:
- Legal support: employment contracting and legalizing the employees
- R.camp delivered our dedicated CTO to define stack and build the project architecture
- CTO decided on the team roles, salaries budget, skills and responsibilities
- Hiring and relocation of the Product owner and UI/UX designer
- Hiring and relocation of:
- Back-end engineers with tech stack: Golang, Python
- Front-end developers with tech stack: ReactJS
- Cloud engineer with tech stack: AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform
- QA engineer
- eSports Business Developer
- eSports Traders
Hiring and relocating the Development Team from zero with No Employer Brand to Latvia
- Employer profiling based on the project needs
- Search, testing, selection and motivation strategy
- Job marketing campaign in different countries