Prisma Labs is a mobile technology company specialising in deep learning-related products. Our goal is to move forward mobile photography and video creation to the next level using neural networks, deep learning and computer vision technics. We aim to create new ways for people to express their emotions through the camera.
To date we have released two AI-powered mobile apps: Prisma (turn a photo into a work of art) and Lensa (automates portrait editing).
We aim to move mobile photography and video to the next level using neural networks, deep learning and computer vision, creating new ways for people to express themselves and the way they see the world.
Our door’s always open for people passionate about cutting edge technology and top-notch user experience. Get in-touch, join the team and let’s change the world for better together!
What you will do
- make a synergistic collaboration with both UI and R&D teams to solve lots of infrastructure and product tasks;
- image processing, general-purpose computing and rendering on GPU;
- design, implementation and maintaining of Metal pipeline infrastructure;
- integration of ML models and maintaining of NN inference engine;
- research advanced CV effects to adopt for mobile GPUs;
- push the limits of mobile devices and create great user experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical field;
- Strong CS fundamentals;
- Strong skills in 3D math, linear algebra;
- Strong knowledge of software and hardware rendering pipeline;
- Strong knowledge of software and hardware aspects of how Apple devices work.
- Experience with one of 3D graphics APIs: OpenGL, Metal;
- Strong Swift and Objective-C skills;