- On people and team: Trillion Dollar Coach. Another must read about the stories and insights related the man (Bill Campbell) behind a trillion dollar value creation in Silicon Valley - his insights and experience in people, team, culture and how large companies succeed in the long run.
- On consumer behavior and building viral loop: Hooked. A must read when it comes to building any consumer products. It talks in depth on trigger, action, rewards and investments loop that keeps user coming back.
- On measuring goals and OKR: **Measure what matters.** This is a required reading for all leadership position in Polarr and it is an important backbone of how we do goal setting and goal measurements in the company. To save your time, here is Excerpts and quotes from Measure What Matters (Required Reading).
- On startup growth: High Growth Handbook. Elad had enough battles in scaling startups and he interviewed all the key people that also experienced the same issues while scaling startups.
- On hardship and resistance on building startups: The Messy Middle. 100+ lores and stories on insights on how to go through the messy middle on building products, team, skills or really anything in life.
- On Photography: On Photography. One of the most insightful book on the social phenomenon of photography and recommend everyone to read.
- On fashion / identity / postmodern consumerism: Fashion, a philosophy. An overview of fashion and it's relevancy to consumerism, especially relevant to our styles ecosystem.
- On unlearning. **Survival to Thrival.** Book 2 is fantastic for describing culture change and the necessity of unlearning from growth at each stages of a company (Bob Tinker is one of ‣).
- On general business strategy: Bits or Pieces?. Mr. Wardley wrote his entire journey of being lost on a journey to find a direction and we found his no-BS writing style refreshing from most other business strategy books.
- On what CEO do to the board: Startup Board. You can understand what exactly most CEOs do on the board level and this book will give you all the answers and prepare you to become a CEO someday.
- On China and A.I: A.I. Superpower. Kaifu is the CEO of Google China while it existed and offered insider perspectives that most did not want to talk about.
Excerpts and quotes from Measure What Matters (Required Reading).