We’re an ecosystem to imagine, prototype & communicate flourishing Planetary Health futures
Why we exist
Climate change has been named the greatest threat to health of the 21st Century.
The health of people and planet is inextricably linked and under threat.
Novel technologies can facilitate decentralisation, ownership and agency, and help us see, imagine and build through new eyes.
Existing in interwoven ecosystems, we need linked up thinking to address problems at root.
What we do
- We utilise the imaginary and creative approaches
- We leveraging emergent technologies: web3 and AI
- Extitutions - between people and disciplines
- Community mental health in Kenya
- Imagining planetary health futures through AI arts
- Bringing health into the realm of public goods
- Climate emergencies
- Loss and damage for non-economic losses: ancestry, land, health (present and future), speculative future
- The roaming think-do tank
- An in-person unconference
- We recognise that health is relational: a relationship to ourself, with others, our communities, our wider ecosystems, and a greater collective ‘we’
- We believe in plurality and that a healthy change ecosystem requires different forms of actors, working in different ways, through different modalities
- We acknowledge different forms of knowing and seeing. We listen, and we learn from each other and the planet
- We aren’t afraid to fail. We prototype projects and see what works
- We communicate and share our findings, in person, and online