- CID of slides: QmbtvTv9mhUbAhj5Cgio6N8m2VQbQ5bg9gzMGWTbg68iaP
- CID of paper: bafybeidbzzyvjuzuf7yjet27sftttod5fowge3nzr3ybz5uxxldsdonozq
DHT Routing Health Presentation
Q: How would we evaluate the performance of the network once we apply optimisations to the routing table diversity?
Provider Record Liveness Presentation
Q: What are good metrics to have when we decrease k to 15? What will decrease or increase that we should be monitoring?
- Number of connections opened to publish provider records
- Network traffic: difficult to measure
- Peer (CPU) load: less peers will refuse connections, more peers will be available.
- Dynamic replication parameter of the PR
NAT Hole Punching Presentation