- Video auditions (and callbacks)
- PDF of audition forms available on website
- actors can fill out and scan, or put in body of email
- Have actors sign a COVID Safety Agreement/Disclosure / that they will abide by our safety protocols:
- Holding initial rehearsals virtually
- Holding outdoor rehearsals when possible
- Cleaning & Disinfection
- commonly used spaces — including bathrooms
- shared dictionaires, scripts
- knee pads will NOT be shared
- Props will be strictly monitored
- Expansion of protocols for tech (more spaces, more time, more people)
- Distancing for dressing room spaces
- Sanitizing/cleaning of microphones
- Integrate new team members (technicians, designers) with the rehearsal room team so everyone is on the same page re: protocols
- COVID Captain/Deputy for rehearsal/backstage safety?
- Ticketing / Registration
- on our website up until X hours/minutes before performance
- Also a reservation hotline
- sign up sheets at the library or coffee shop or something?
- funnel audience through one or two entry points
- collect audience information for contact tracing
- Masks & Distancing
- Signage at entrance and throughout the seating area reminding audience members to wear masks and remain socially distant.
- Have spare masks for audience members who need them
- Audience Layout
- "Stay 1 Fathom Apart"
- Space out boxes/circles (maybe through PAINT instead of ropes/hula hoops that can be moved)
- put a map of the audience layout on the website?
- Masks Required At All Times
- except when eating/snacking, but only briefly in those cases...
- Reducing Exposure
- No intermission to avoid congregation in the middle of the show and limit the length of the performance
- Limit audience lingering talking to actors post-show