This template is expected to be used when a Generic proposal has been discussed in the Forum for at least 7 days, had a Poll with positive sentiment and the scope of work is pretty well defined requiering non complex coordination activities and does not have a considerable impact on a product, or the DAO treasury or governance. Another use case can be considered for running a sentiment check from the DAO members as well as actions that demand a low turn-around time.
Generic Proposal Content
Full Discussion link
- (if on discord first, link to discord message)
- Describe the proposal by defining what’s it’s background, and its objective
- Who's authoring the proposal? Is it on behalf of a team?
Motivation & Scope
- What and How is the idea planned to be achieved? Motivation is usually linked to benefits, so please outline them.
Benefits & Risks
- Describe what are the benefits that are expected the best you can. Also outline the risks of doing and risks of not doing.
- Define what is required if the proposal is accepted by the community. Be as clear and detailed as possible in order to leave no open questions or grey zones that can be open for interpretation.
- Explain what you expect the community to vote and endorse: FOR / AGAINST / Detail more
- (here below how to add a poll in the forum)