From PASSPORTER we are committed in defending the rights of personal data protection of our customers and contacts therefore we publish this information, in order to inform properly:
Of your rights and use of this website BEFORE providing the data;
Of the measures that guarantee the protection and integrity of the data;
So that the consent prior to the submission of data on your part may be duly substantiated
All this fulfilling with all the obligations legally provided in the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, ofData Protection (LOPD), in its Development Regulation 1720/2007, of December 21 and in the European Regulation of Data Protection (RGPD), as well as all Spanish and European regulations applicable to this matter.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
2. What personal data do we process and for what purpose?
- Identifying data in the application (name, email, user, password) Its purpose is to identify you in the application and be a member of PASSPORTER. The user and password is a basic security measure so that a third party does not usurp your identity in the application. We can also request that you to provide us with permission to send you newsletters or news related to the application and the PASSPORTER community. In this case we would ask for your express consent to do so.
- Location data provided by the user of the application: The purpose is to better describe the trip you are doing and the places you visit, so that other members of the community can know or even take it as a possible route for future travels. You will be the one to tell us where you are, through the native location system of your device and it will link with the Open Street Maps application to locate your location or route whenever you want.
- Images that users decide to share with the community, either directly obtained at that moment or that the user extracts from his mobile phone gallery.
- Images that the user captures privately on the website and decides to include in their itineraries or private places or to share in any of their itineraries or public places. The private capture is within the domestic sphere, so the personal data protection regulations do not apply, but the moment you share or disseminate third party information or third party material, you are responsible for having obtained the necessary permissions to do so beforehand.
- Comments and contributions that users can hang on the application and that may involve personal data for the content they provide. In this case the purpose of this treatment is to manage their participation within Passporter’s community.
- Publication and sharing on social medias (User, location). Any Facebook or Instagram user outside of the Passporter community but who wants us to post or share certain images published on those platforms will only have to use our corporate hashtags or tag us in their posts. The purpose of this point lies in Passporter’s legitimate interest to get to know more members of the community and be able to share their activity based on the previous relationship established by the use of corporate hashtags and tags of our profile on social media.
- Optionally, you may request to receive periodic information related to the PASSPORTER community via NEWSLETTER. In this case the purpose is to be able to maintain a continuous relationship with members, who have expressly ticked this option.
- Additionally we inform that PASSPORTER will count on a data history (name, email, user). This is necessary to be able to have a history of the users which will allow for subsequent proceedings.