Thanks for your interest in writing for the Paperform Blog! We’re always keeping an eye out for original, high-quality blog posts written by the internet’s best writers and thought leaders.
Paperform's Audience 👨👩👧👦
- The Paperform Blog is a knowledge portal for startups, small and medium-sized businesses and entrepreneurs with limited technical skills. We cater to both B2B and B2C customers.
- Our audience is diverse, to say the least, ranging from gym and restaurant owners to real estate agencies, freelance content creators and startups from various industries.
- Despite the wide array of industries we cover, our readers are looking for one thing: advice on to grow their business. This comes in the form of general tips and tricks, how-to guides, and when possible, actionable insights from real-life experiences.
We believe there is enough average content on the internet. For that reason, we ask that you please only contribute content that is related to your business, industry or expertise.
If you have an idea for the Paperform Blog we are always open to hearing it, but we are most interested in the following topics:
Design and UX
- Read our Guest Writer terms and conditions.
- Fill in our guest writer form.
- Our content team will confirm your pitch or provide you with potential topics/keywords that align with our blog and your expertise.
- Once we have agreed on a topic, we’ll provide you with a link from Clearscope with a brief outline of what we’ll expect from the post.
- When you are happy with your draft, and it has a content grade of A or higher, send it to us in an editable Google Doc for review.
- We’ll provide feedback and request any edits.
- After relevant feedback is actioned, we’ll make further internal edits.
- We’ll publish the guest post and send you a link. 🎉🥳
This is intended as a guide to make things easier for you. We expect you to have done your own research to familiarise yourself with our blog, brand tone and style, as well as the topics we write about.