🚇 On this page:
This article will help you connect your Personio and Orgnostic accounts in just a few clicks.
Before you start
⚠️ Note: you need access to a Personio account with admin privileges to complete this task.
🚧 Caveat: third-party services and platforms may change the layout of their user interface and render this guide obsolete. We do our best to keep it up to date, but if you notice any discrepancies, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix the issue ASAP.
Fetch API key from Personio
- Log in to your Personio account
- Go to Settings, on the left-hand side
- Then, go to Integrations → API credentials
- Click Generate new credentials button at the top right of the screen
- Fill in the form in the following way
- Name: Orgnostic integration API key
- Integration: Orgnostic
- Personal data:
- Employees (✔ Read)
- Attendances (✔ Read)
- Absences (✔ Read)
- Readable employee attributes (Select all)
- Click the Generate new credential button
- The form will show the API credentials part, under which you will find your key and your secret key (you need both for connecting Personio to Orgnostic)
- Click Save and Copy the keys
Enable Personio Integration
- In Orgnostic, on the top right corner click on your name, then click My Profile
- At the bottom of the My Profile page you'll see the Connected Apps section. Choose Personio and click Connect