Olla Technology Pte. Ltd. offers Software applications that may be made available through the Apple App Store, the Google Play Store or other distribution channels (“Distribution Channels”). If you obtain such Software through a Distribution Channel, you may be subject to additional terms of the Distribution Channel. These Terms of Service are between you and us only, and not with the Distribution Channel. To the extent that you utilize any other third party products and services in connection with your use of our Services, you agree to comply with all applicable terms of any agreement for such third party products and services.
With respect to Software that is made available for your use in connection with an Apple-branded product (such Software, “Apple-Enabled Software”) and Android bra products in addition to the other terms and conditions set forth in these Terms of Service, the following terms and conditions apply:
- Olla Technology Pte Ltd. and you acknowledge that these Terms of Service are concluded between Olla Technology Pte Ltd. and you only, and not with Apple Inc. (“Apple”), and that as between Olla Technology Pte Ltd. and Apple, Olla Technology Pte Ltd., not Apple, is solely responsible for the Apple-Enabled Software and the content thereof.
- You may not use the Apple-Enabled Software in any manner that is in violation of or inconsistent with the Usage Rules set forth for Apple-Enabled Software in, or otherwise be in conflict with, the App Store Terms of Service.
- Your license to use the Apple-Enabled Software is limited to a non-transferable license to use the Apple-Enabled Software on an iOS Product that you own or control, as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service.
- Apple has no obligation whatsoever to provide any maintenance or support services with respect to the Apple-Enabled Software.
- Apple is not responsible for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law. In the event of any failure of the Apple-Enabled Software to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the Apple-Enabled Software to you if any; and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Apple-Enabled Software, or any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty, which will be Olla Technology Pte Ltd.’s sole responsibility, to the extent it cannot be disclaimed under applicable law.
- Olla Technology Pte Ltd. and you acknowledge that Olla Technology Pte Ltd., not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims of you or any third party relating to the Apple-Enabled Software or your possession and/or use of that Apple-Enabled Software, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Apple-Enabled Software fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- In the event of any third party claim that the Apple-Enabled Software or the end-user’s possession and use of that Apple-Enabled Software infringe that third party’s intellectual property rights, as between Olla Technology Pte Ltd. and Apple, Olla Technology Pte Ltd., not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defence, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
- You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a Singapore Government embargo, or that has been designated by the Singapore Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any Singapore Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- If you have any questions, complaints or claims with respect to the Apple-Enabled Software, they should be directed to Olla Technology Pte Ltd. as follows: email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Olla Technology Pte Ltd. and you acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third-party beneficiaries of these Terms of Service with respect to the Apple-Enabled Software, and that, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms of Service against you with respect to the Apple-Enabled Software as a third party beneficiary thereof.
Please contact us at email@example.com to report any violations of these Terms of Service or to pose any questions regarding these Terms of Service or the Service.
Intellectual Property Rights