OfficeTogether is building critical scheduling and org infrastructure for the next generation of companies, those on the hybrid remote spectrum. We are an office reservation and scheduling software that helps teams coordinate time in the office together and execs plan real estate needs against historical + predicted capacity.
OfficeTogether aims to create a workplace where you feel valued and can do your best work. We welcome candidates with backgrounds that are traditionally underrepresented in tech and hope you apply, even if the role below doesn't exactly fit you.
- Experience in designing for responsive web: marketing landing pages, blogs, sales pages.
- Strong visual design skills, and ability to adhere to brand.
- Familiar with Figma and/or Sketch.
- Able to operate independently: will have marketing guidance, but limited design mentorship.
- Experience in the SaaS domain is a plus.
What you'll do on the job
- Work closely with marketing to produce visual designs for the www.officetogether.com website, including various marketing-related landing pages
- Design doodle illustrations for employee photos on https://www.officetogether.com/about/ (hover states over employee images)
- Collaborate closely with project stakeholders to define requirements and design solutions to solve them.
- Deliver designs and documentation to engineering team for implementation in WordPress
To apply, please reach out to becca[at]officetogether.com with a short intro and why you're interested. Thanks!