OfficeTogether is on a mission to make hybrid offices successful, and we need help getting the word out! Your main duties include building out our content strategy and lifecycle across multiple owned and paid channels to meet demand-generation goals and working cross-department to collaborate on new initiatives.
We believe 80%+ of companies will go hybrid-remote, meaning that teams may meet a few times a week or month instead of daily. The world will be shifting into the office all around the same time (Summer 2021), so we need you to help us drive leads to our website and create meaningful content around this growing trend.
OfficeTogether is building critical scheduling and org infrastructure for the next generation of companies, those on the hybrid remote spectrum. We are an office reservation and scheduling software that helps teams coordinate time in the office together while also enabling execs to more effectively manage real estate needs against historical + predicted capacity. We currently service multiple paying customers in Europe and the US.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant content marketing experience; including managing or assisting with content strategy and lifecycle across multiple owned and paid channels to meet demand-generation goals
- Strong and consistent written style, and the ability to produce editorial content on a regular basis
- Excellent command of social channels, including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and emerging social platforms
- An analytical mind and the ability to be data-driven in your decision-making
- Must be comfortable in design tools like Canva; Illustrator and/or graphic design skillset a plus!
- You have a record of creating strategic yet actionable project road maps for an ambiguous, somewhat open-ended set of problems
- You can work from anywhere 🙂
What you'll do on the job
- Develop and execute an (iterative) marketing strategy, including email efforts, social media campaigns, field marketing efforts (virtual and in-person events), product marketing, and more!
- Collaborate with Sales, Engineering, and our Creative Director to connect product requirements to global brand and acquisition initiatives.
- Drive and scale acquisition of qualified leads through the top-of-the-funnel organic channels and ensuring they ultimately convert
- Create engaging and thoughtful social media content and contribute to the company's editorial calendar and planning
- Manage guest contributors on the company blog and produce content to help build out the blog
- Work closely with the Strategy & Operations Lead on marketing and brand projects and strategy