What is the UC Davis SF Career Advisory Board Award Program?
The San Francisco Career Advisory Board seeks to have a lasting impact on the leaders of the next generation by awarding College of Letters and Science seniors with an award of up to $1,000.
In short, this third edition of the award was made for YOU, the seniors who plan to change the world and make an impact after college. Inspired by students and for students, we hope that this award will serve as a catalyst to your career here in the Bay Area and beyond!
Benefits to the CAB Senior Award
In addition to an award of up to $1,000.00, you will receive:
- Provide a structured mentorship program where we connect you to willing and committed mentors from our network of alumni in the Bay Area.
- Career Development
- Supporting you in the transition to pursuing your career. Providing access to a new young alumni career directory and exclusive alumni events.
- A family in the Bay Area
- There are over 18,000 young alumni from the UC Davis College of Letters and Science in the Bay Area alone. We're a close-knit group of young alumni extremely excited for you to join our community.
- April 19 - 2pm PT
- SF Young Alumni Award Office Hour
- Interested in learning more about the Award and Application? We will be answering questions here!
- May 14 - 3pm PT
- We will be holding another office hour session here!
- May 16 - 5pm PT
- June 9 - 5pm PT
- Awardees will be announced!
Where to Apply
You can easily download the application HERE!!