On Deck Product Management (ODPM) is a highly selective and curated, year-long program for experienced product leaders who want to maximize their PM career and impact.
The ODPM Fellowship is a unique program in the product management space, as it combines the following components for a holistic approach to leveling up product leaders:
- World-class speakers and workshops – industry leading guest speakers, interactive hands on workshops, live case studies. Tactics and skills immediately applicable to your product organization.
- Mastermind groups and peer-to-peer learning – deeper, intimate groups matched by product specialization to foster accountability, vulnerability, and accelerated learning.
- Thought leadership opportunities – a space for Fellows to create, edit, review, and publish content together for the product community at large, and for their organizations.
- Cross-fellowship collaborations – unique opportunities to network and learn with other Fellowships in the broader On Deck ecosystem (Founders, Designers, Investors, Fintech, etc).
- Product career coaching – executive group coaching sessions created by former product execs specifically for high achieving product leaders. For product people, by product people.
💡 *If you're on this page, it means your Product Management leader has been offered a spot in ODPM and that is no small feat! On Deck's application process is highly selective with some programs seeing over 1,000 applications for a small number of spots.
Hear directly from one of our fellows and see what he had to say about his experience in ODPM in the article below:*
10 Takeaways from my experience at On Deck Product Management
- This cohort of ODPM is 100 experienced Sr. PMs and product leaders and will include smaller subgroup masterminds connecting Fellows of similar experience level, product specialization (e.g. growth, ML/AI, B2B), company stage, and growth goals.
- What are the tangible outcomes of the fellowship?
- A focus on gaining relevant PM best practices for your business, problem-solving with Fellows sharing industry best practices, and joining a meaningful community of trusted, senior peers.
- Leveling up – learning tactical new skills through our speaker sessions, workshops, and peer to peer learning with other fellows
- Deep community and networking – through On Deck's 20+ fellowships and multiple iterations over the years, we've learned how to create spaces and events for fellows to form deep, intimate connections. For ODPM, our explicit goal is that fellows build their "personal board of advisors" for life. PMing is a lonely, stressful role, and our fellows build their career support group here.
- The time commitment is up to the fellow but we recommend a minimum of 2-3 hours per week to get the most value from the program. Sessions are always recorded and offered in an internal asset directory.
- Program dates: July 11 - September 11
- Cost: The $4,990 program fee is an investment toward up-leveling your company's product efforts as well as enabling your PM leader - giving them access to best practices, a world-class community of senior PM peers, and the broader On Deck ecosystem (communities from 20+ fellowships).