What is included in my membership?
- Access to personal care from a stage-based health specialist, mental health specialist, and guide (fellow mom who’s a bit further along in the journey) via your own care team chat.
- Access to stage-based community groups for pregnancy, postpartum/infant (0-1), toddler (1-3) and young child (4+) stages. This includes tips and advice from other members, specialists, and guides.
- Access to expert-led workshops on topics you care about including regularly scheduled community calls with sleep and lactation experts.
Is Oath meant to replace my current pediatrician, therapist and/or specialists?
- Your Oath membership is intended to supplement, but not replace your current pediatrician, therapist and/or specialists. Think of Oath as your personal care team in between office visits.
What kinds of questions can I ask of my care team?
- Anything! Truly - there is no question too big or small. If there are questions outside the scope of your care team, they will be happy to refer you to experts who can help.
Is video or in-person care available?
- At this point, in-person care is not available. While video care is not available in the care team chats, we have regular community calls where you can interact with our specialists live.
Can my spouse/partner also sign up?
- Yes! We use the term “motherhood” because we believe that true motherhood is about community. That community clearly includes spouses and partners.
Is Oath really FREE for me**?**
- Yes! As one of Oath’s inaugural members, you will have access to incredible care and support for free (no payment information will be collected).