nr2 provides cutting-edge artificial intelligence solutions, analytics and in-country know-how to identify high potential disruptive companies. The company was founded in early 2019, raised money (pre-seed capital) in mid 2019 and has offices in Chichester (United Kingdom), Beijing (China), Paris (France) and Seoul (South Korea).
We are looking for highly energetic growth and marketing manager to join our team and create a strong community around our search engine (nr2.io). This position is based in Seoul (our offices are located in Seongsu) and remote work (within South Korea) is possible. It requires a versatile individual who is comfortable with both digital marketing and human engagement.
The right candidate is someone who takes real pride in helping a local start-up community grow across border. We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a team but is equally comfortable taking on and completing tasks independently.
The successful candidate will be someone who is comfortable within an entrepreneurial environment and has the ability to balance multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment. Working language will be in English and Korean; knowledge of Chinese or French would be appreciated.
What you'll do
- Create and oversee the execution across paid marketing campaigns including Paid Social, SEM, Display, retargeting and influencer marketing in order to gain new customers across all group brands
- Achieve maximum ROI in paid marketing campaigns using analysis of data
- Constantly work on new channels, creatives and other ideas for experimentation, optimization and acquisition growth
- Create dynamic landing pages and assets for paid and organic campaigns
- Ideate, test, iterate, and optimize growth via paid acquisition, retargeting, and product optimizations across web and growth channels
- Manage new media partnerships end-to-end to drive measurable growth
- Manage and grow strategic marketing partner relationships, channel experimentation, audience messaging, and spend accountability
- Continuously optimize via A/B tests, exploring the sentiment, collecting and measuring customer feedback from the customer support department
- Advise and guide on budget allocation and best practice recommendations for our marketing needs
- Research and analyze competitor paid marketing campaigns
What you need to succeed
- Proven experience in growth marketing with background in digital ad campaign management ideally at a start-up company
- In-depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels, online marketing tools, and best practices.