We believe that organizations working on solving the world's toughest problems should have equitable access to the technology they need to scale their impact.
That's why we're offering 50% off Team plans to non-profit organizations and educational institutions from K-12 to higher education.
How it works
Notion for Nonprofits offers 50% off of Team plans to 501(c)(3) organizations based in the United States. We plan on expanding this offering internationally this year.
- Administrators, staff, and educators working for a K-12 or higher education institution are also eligible.
- Usually, a Team Plan costs $10 per person per month. With the Notion for Nonprofits discount, this reduces the price to $5 per member per month for Team Monthly plans, and $4 per member per month for Team Annual plans. This means $48 per member, per year.
How nonprofits can apply
To submit an application for the 50% discount toward a Notion Team Plan, go to our verification services partner, Techsoup's website here →
- In order to apply the discount, we'll will need your email address and documentation verifying your team's status as a 501(c)(3) organization. You will also have to pay a small fee to TechSoup.
- You also need an existing Notion account and a workspace for your team. New to Notion? Learn more about our platform here →
- Our team requires 3-5 business days to process your application. Once approved, you will receive a fulfillment email from TechSoup with a discount code you can use to upgrade on Notion.
- To upgrade with an inactive account
- To upgrade with a current subscription
- After the upgrade, you'll receive an invoice from Notion at the discounted rate in the email you provided, which can be paid via credit card, ACH, or wire transfer. More about Notion's billing process here →
👉 Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Nonprofit" in your subject line.
About our Team Plan
Of all the plans Notion offers, the Team Plan is especially well suited to nonprofits. It grows and scales with you, offering a central source of truth for team knowledge, decision-making, task management and more, so everyone stays on the same page. Here are the details:
- With the Notion for Nonprofits discount applied, it costs $4 per member per month if you pay for Notion yearly ($48 per member, per year). It costs $5 per member per month if you pay for Notion monthly.