Normal Roasting Company
Position: Roastery Assistant and Barista
Location: Normal Roasting Company, Burwell, Nebraska
Hours: 22-25 hours per week, more during November/December
Positions Open: 2
Core Value for Normal Roasting Company
- Work with leaders to achieve company goals
- Work as a support person in the roastery 2-4 days per week with more required hours during the holidays.
- Work as a barista 2-4 days per week and fill in as needed or when a barista is gone
Skills and Qualifications
- Coffee experience not required
- Open minded, curious
- Own a smartphone, able to use apps and email
- Ability to work company’s peak hours, such as early mornings, weekends, and holidays
- Flexibility to work in coffee shop setting
- Exceptional listening and communication skills
- Work as part of an engaging, open-minded team (some of us like The Office and others don’t but we still like each other).
- Willingness to continue learning and improving within your position and the company
- Able to walk, bend, lift 35lb, and stand for long periods of time.