Last Updated 7 Oct, 2021
Table of Contents
Information We Collect
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Service, including the following:
- Information you voluntarily provide to the Service or when you contact us for any reason.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us (e.g. when you contact us for any reason).
- Automatically as you navigate through the Service. Information collected automatically may include usage details and IP addresses.
Information you give us
You choose to give us certain information when using our services. This includes:
- When you create an account, you provide us with at least your login credentials, as well as some basic details necessary for the service to work, such as your gender and date of birth.
- When you complete your profile, you can share with us additional information, such as details on your personality, lifestyle, interests and other details about you, as well as content such as photos and videos. To add certain content, like pictures or videos, you may allow us to access your camera or photo album. Some of the information you choose to provide us may be considered “special” or “sensitive” in certain jurisdictions, for example your racial or ethnic origins, sexual orientation and religious beliefs. By choosing to provide this information, you consent to our processing of that information.
- When you make a payment directly from us, you provide us or our payment service provider with information, such as your debit or credit card number or other financial information.
- When you choose to participate in our promotions, events or contests, we collect the information that you use to register or enter.