Neon EVM is a high-performance, open source platform for launching decentralized applications on the Solana blockchain using the same programming languages and developer tooling as Ethereum. Ethereum developers can scale performance and access new liquidity without significant code changes, or build scalable applications from day one.
Who We're Looking For
The Neon team (neon-labs.org) is looking for the experienced Rust Developer who wants to work on challenging blockchain products.
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Extensive experience with Rust language.
- Extensive experience in programming using GNU/Linux.
- Interest in learning the latest technology.
- Solid experience in core blockchain protocol design.
- Scientific mindset: constantly on the lookout for new and innovative ways to solve complex problems through rigorous experimentation.
- Ability to read and understand research papers, analyze the tradeoffs and offer new and improved solutions.
- Passionate about solving real-world problems that impact the present blockchain space.
- Write high-quality code that can be used for the development process and can be published.
- Propose solutions for resolving the bottlenecks in the code/architecture
- Consult Neon EVM clients on tech implementation
- Contribute to the design and specifications of the next versions of the Neon Labs products.