About Neon Labs
We come from diverse professional backgrounds and welcome individuals who are passionate about blockchains and defi protocols and eager to tackle challenging tasks on a daily basis. Fostering a diverse and inclusive environment is at the top of our minds. Our international team is 100% remote. We are working closely with the Solana core team.
- Write quality code that can be used in the development and published;
- Propose solutions to fix code/architecture bottlenecks;
- Participate in the development and specification of the next versions of Neon Labs products.
- Implement proposed solutions using Golang programming language and low-level optimization techniques.
- Ensure quality, reliability, and performance of developed solutions using automated (unit, integration, performance) and manual and automation testing in collaboration with the QA team.
- Maintain and improve implemented modules according to business needs and feedback.
Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of commercial experience in software development.
- 2+ years of experience in development of high-performance/high-concurrency/low-latency systems.
- Deep knowledge of two or more programming languages. Extensive experience with Golang (3+ years).
- Good understanding of fundamental, creational, structural, behavioral, and concurrency design patterns and principles of work with them.
- Strong adherence to principles of effective software engineering and corresponding practices.
- Good understanding of computer systems and software architecture - multithreading, Linux OS, data structures, and algorithms.
- Debugging, profiling, and performance optimization skills.
- Understanding work principles with NoSQL, newSQL, key-value, and Graph storage.
- Strong communication skills in English (upper intermediate English or higher).
- Understanding Software Lifecycle, Teamwork, and the principles of Agile and Scrum, and the practical use of best practices from there.