About the job
Neon Labs is looking for a full-time Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team. Neon Labs has ported the Ethereum Virtual Machine to Solana blockchain. Neon EVM enables dApps to harness advantages from both blockchains - Ethereum in terms of tools used, and Solana in terms of low gas fees, high throughput, and liquidity.
About Neon Labs
We come from diverse professional backgrounds and welcome individuals who are passionate about blockchains and defi protocols and eager to tackle challenging tasks on a daily basis. Fostering a diverse and inclusive environment is at the top of our minds. Our international team is 100% remote. We are working closely with the Solana core team.
Your Skills and Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience implementing, troubleshooting, and supporting core infrastructure software and/or distributed systems.
- Experience in configuration management, automation efforts, technical troubleshooting, and performance tuning for 24/7 systems.
- Scripting experience in writing/modifying code to improve monitoring and automation.
- Experience with Linux, Docker, systems automation tools, and systems architecture tools.
- Experience with TCP/IP networking, architecture, and distributed systems.
- Experience with configuring the Solana/Ethereum/Terra or other blockchain technologies.
- AWS / Clouds, Kubernetes / Docker, GitHub actions.
- Solana nodes.
- The Graph.
- Ansible, Terraform for infrastructure as code.
- Create architecture, designs, and documentation that will lead to consistent reliability, scalability, security, and performance of the 24/7 servers.
- Develop, maintain, and support technical infrastructure, hardware, and system software components.