by Nebulas Foundation
Last updated: December 28, 2020
Click here to view Swap v1.0 Remove Liquidity Tutorial
1 Cross-chain Bridge Link.nextDAO
Cross-chain asset bridge Link.nextDAO: link.nextdao.io
- The smart contracts are open-source and available at Github;
- Code audited by professional security firm KnownSec. Audit report for Link.nextDAO is publicly available: View audit report.
The smart contracts have deployed on their respective blockchains with the following addresses:
- Supports the swapping of ERC20 tokens on Ethereum to NRC20 tokens on Nebulas;
- Supports swapping of NRC20 on Nebulas token to ERC20 token on Ethereum;
- Supports the verification of Ethereum and Nebulas address status.
1.2 Support tokens
Supported tokens during the initial launch phase:
1.3 Supported Wallets and Preparation
To swap assets, you need to install and use the Ethereum Chrome extension wallet MetaMask and either the Nebulas Chrome extension wallet or NAS nano Pro.