Findings from the user interviews conducted with 5 to 10 students using the Meraki app currently.
- Why did the Python course material had low engagement even though students took the live classes regularly?
- Why were large number of students having trouble enrolling in the classes and joining them?
- Uncovering students' journey and issues faced in taking classes, accessing course material and seeking support.
Questions for the semi-structured interview sessions
- Can you describe your experience of enrolling in a class? What worked and not worked?
- Can you describe your experience with learning via the courses on Meraki?
- Can you take me through the process of taking assessments in the current courses?
- How do you use the playground in your learning? What has been your experience with it?
- What is your motivation to learn programming and other courses with Meraki? How did you hear about it?
- How long do you use the Meraki on a day to day basis? (Probe if less)
- What are the factors that stop you from learning from Meraki?
- How has this changed your outlook of your life, earning potential?
- What was your experience when signing up for Meraki first time?
User Interview Database