last updated: March 22, 2021
ATTN: nametag Inc.
170 Bluxome Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
A Note About Children. Our Services are not directed to children and we do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to Company and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Types of Data We Collect. We collect personal information and anonymous information, as described below.
Information You Provide to Us.
- We may collect personal information from you, such as your e-mail when you create an account to log in to our Services (“Account”).
- When connecting to our Services via a service provider that uniquely identifies your mobile device, we may receive this identification and use it to offer extended services and/or functionality.
- When you order Services, we may use a third party payment processor to collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information and billing information. We do not store this information on our servers, but this information is processed through our third party payment provider.
- We retain information on your behalf, such as settings that you store using your Account.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
- We also collect other types of personal information that you provide to us voluntarily, such as the information you provide when you contact us regarding support for the Services.
- We may also collect personal information at other points in our Services that state that personal information is being collected.
Security of Credit Card and Bank Account Information. For online payments and/or Automated Clearing House (ACH) payouts, we may use the payment services of Stripe, Inc. (https://www.stripe.com). We do not process, record or maintain your credit card or bank account information. For more information on how payments are handled, or to understand the data security and privacy afforded such information, please refer to Stripe’s terms at https://stripe.com/us/privacy.
Information Collected via Technology.
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Company Properties more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- Account Information. We also collect and store content that you post, send, receive and share through our services. This content could include Personal Data about you or others in your workspace(s) or instance(s). Personal Data could also be included in files, screenshots, comments, custom emojis and links you use with or upload to the Services. By voluntarily providing us with Account Information, you represent that you are the owner of such Personal Data or otherwise have the requisite consent to provide it to us.
- Log Files. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system type and version, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Services, track users’ movements around the Services, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and better tailor our Services to our users’ needs.
- Pixel Tags. In addition, we and our service providers use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user.
Information Collected from You About Others.
- Email Invites. If you decide to invite a third party to create an Account, we will collect your and the third party’s names and e-mail addresses in order to send an e-mail and follow up with the third party. We rely upon you to obtain whatever consents from the third party that may be required by law to allow us to access and upload the third party’s names and e-mail addresses as required above. You or the third party may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the removal of this information from our database.
Use of Your Personal information
General Use. In general, personal information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your personal information in the following ways:
- facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of the Services;
- provide the Services you request;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with the Services;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;