If you are looking for tutorials to make KARMA as your search engine on all your screens click here : Install KARMA
💡 To see answers, click on the ▶ symbols in front of the question you are interested in
- How does KARMA select which organisations to support?
- Can I choose specific non-profit organisation(s) I want to donate the revenue from my searches to?
- What percentage of revenue does KARMA share with the organisations you support?
- How does KARMA make money?
- How much money do I really contribute to partner organisations by using KARMA? Is my contribution really meaningful?
- How does KARMA work? What technologies do you use?
- I like KARMA's mission but I miss some of the features of my previous search engine. What can I do?
- What about my privacy?
- What is the KARMA counter in the top right corner? How does it work?
- Should I make more search queries to generate more money for your partners organisations?
- How do you offset your CO2 emissions?
- Is KARMA a non-profit?
- Why are there other search options such as Google and Bing?
- Is KARMA a legit business?
- Why is the nonprofit I usually support not available on your site?
- I run a non-profit organisation dedicated to biodiversity or animal welfare, can I be listed on KARMA?
- Do you have job openings? Can I work for you?
- This is a great initiative, what can I do to support you?