We're an early-stage startup on a mission to build an Operating System that turns every CEO into a great manager.
Why join us
Matt Mochary is the leading tech CEO coach in the world. His Mochary Method is well-documented in his book The Great CEO Within, and is used by the fastest-growing tech startups in the world: Coinbase, Reddit, Plaid, Scale, Brex, Attentive Mobile, Confluent, Grammarly and Zapier.
We are now building the software to automate this methodology into a company OS.
Each of the CEOs of those companies is already a user of our software for their 1-1 coaching with Matt, and they love it. Now we need to build the remaining feature set to make the tool truly a company-wide operating system. The CEOs are begging us to let us deploy the tool company-wide right now as-is. But we need to build a great product first.
→ Watch Matt explain why you should join us! ✌️
💰 Already profitable
- Currently at $3mm of annualized recurring revenue (ARR) and only $1.2mm of expenses. So, we are already at a 60% profit margin. And we are growing revenue at over 100% per year. We have a philosophy of keeping the team very small with only highly-paid rock stars. Given that we only need 1-2 more rock stars, we already have an infinite runway.
📈 Insane growth
- We have 20 customers currently, most of whom are CEOs of multi-billion dollar tech companies (Brian Armstrong @ Coinbase, Steve Huffman @ Reddit, Henrique/Pedro @ Brex, Alexandr @ Scale, Brian @ Attentive Mobile, Jay @ Confluent, etc). Each is paying $150,000/yr for access to our product. We have a long waiting list of tech CEOs that are asking to be given access to our product. We are allowing 4-6 per month ($600,000-$1mm of additional ARR) to come on board. We are choosing to accept only the fastest-growing tech companies.
👩💼 A truly joyful life
- We believe that development is a creative art. And all creativity occurs best during a flow state, which is most easily accessed when we are feeling joy. Therefore, Matt's job as manager is to help us feel joy as often as possible in our lives, both inside and outside of work. He does this proactively. He asks each of us the following questions regularly, and then works hard to help us create a 10/10?
- How are you feeling about your work life, 0-10?
- How are you feeling about your life overall, 0-10?
- How are we performing as a company, 0-10?
- What is it like to work with me, 0-10?
How we work
We're an all-remote, distributed team
Where in the world you work from doesn't matter to us as much as the value that you can add to our team, both as a person, and in your area of expertise. Our team of 14 spans 4 countries and 4 states.
👩💻 We believe remote work cultures done right are the future of work – and we're committed to doing it right.
We're a memo and video culture, not a meeting culture
As a distributed and remote team, we've found that the best way to collaborate on ideas is to write out and video our ideas in long-form, then send the links to relevant team members to add their thoughts. In short, we try to minimize live meetings.
📝 We prefer writing and videoing of long-form thought versus live meetings.