(Full-time & Remote)
This is a paid internship opportunity.
We are looking for a passionate individual who is excited about working on groundbreaking technology that has helped over 3.5 users Muslims connect worldwide. As an intern, you will be supporting various marketing functions in English speaking markets (globally). You will be a key member of the marketing team while making a positive impact on the Muslim community.
Salams is a fast-paced start-up. Month-to-month activities can change drastically; to succeed in this role, flexibility and proactiveness are critical.
What You'll Do
Your main responsibility is to develop creative and engaging videos for social media and our users!
- Assist with the Marketing Team by being a frontline ambassador interacting with users and influencers in real time on a range of online platforms (including Facebook, Instagram, and website).
- Assist in content development, coordination, and deployment
- Intelligently, strategically, and effectively assist in the development of Facebook posts, Instagram posts, Tweets, photos and videos that are appropriate to global wide-ranging customers that engage end users and generate business results
- Conceive and execute content outlines and calendars that span the lifecycle of ongoing social-marketing campaigns
- Participation in special events and other such promotional activities; including evaluating, planning and implementing promotional activities as deemed necessary
- Conducts additional project coordination and support duties as required
Who You Are:
- You are creative and love to ideate
- You are a competitive energetic spirit and strive to develop true expertise in your craft
- You are a clear communicator
- Pursuing B.A./B.S. or equivalent work experience