This shilling strategy is based on the Miro board collectively created during the mapping session for the start of the season.
First of all, we’ll start with some questions and answers to define what we are doing and why want to do it (related to the Shilling strategy):
A SMALL DAO WITH BIG DREAMS
- What should be the products/services/projects in progress we have to take and develop for the shilling strategy of Season 5?
- Why? Because we want to find the best ways to shill MetaGame.
- Why? To get people know MetaGame, raise awarness about what it is and what we are building.
- Why? To bring “clients”, new members and patrons to MetaGame
- Why? To get funding and enable the community to continue working and developing
- Why? Because we want to build the society of the future.
1. What should be the products/services/projects in progress we have to take and develop for the shilling strategy of Season 5?
We need to identify the products/services/project in progress we need to track and be updated on, so that we can create marketing deliverables and choose the best strategy and channels to shill them. The ones identified in the mapping session were the following:
- PRODUCT: Playbooks UI +
- PROJECT: Storage of profile information in Ceramic - MyMeta
- PRODUCT: Questing system
- PRODUCTS: MetaOS - MetaMenu, Dashboard, MyMeta, MetaSys (What else?)
- PROJECT: Getting full-time people
- PROJECT: NFTs as source of funding +
- PRODUCT: Seed Education (composed by projects: use cases for seed, seeds page) - thread about seeds
- PROJECT: Onboarding experience as a game / Full web3/ DAO onboarding
- PROJECT: Developing a DAOverse ecosystem (NEOS Cryptovoxels)