Meow Meow Tweet is seeking an energetic, creative, fast learner to assist us in production for our small business. The ideal candidate is able to focus, stay organized and self-start. You MUST have good handcrafting skills and experience working with your hands. Cooks, artists, farmers and crafters are welcome.
As a Production Assistant, you will be responsible for making all of our products, taking inventory, receiving and processing raw ingredient shipments and cleaning your production area.
The position is part-time to start (2-3 days per week) with the option for full-time in the future for the right person. Please read the skill requirements below.
- Following recipes to produce skin care products with accuracy and integrity.
- Packing fragile items with care and attention.
- A keen sense of smell and eye for quality.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds. This is a physically intensive job and you will be on your feet the majority of the day.
- Reliable transportation to our studio and timeliness is a must.
- Labeling our entire product line.
- Inventory of products and raw ingredients.
- Ability to work efficiently and happily on your own and in a team.
Who You Are
- Consistent, dependable, and focused.
- Willing to do any task, large or small.
- Careful, meticulous and attentive.
- Eager/able to grow with us.
- A background in one or more of the following: arts, food handling, cooking, production work
- Passionate about sustainability, social justice, green products