💡 Jump back into the 100DaysOfNoCode Slack here and follow the instructions below
What do I mean by member directory?
- It's a searchable directory to help us find out more about eachother.
Why is this exciting?
- It's a quick and easy way to find others in the community with similar interests, goals or skills
- Get help on no-code or non no-code related problems you're facing by pinpointing others with skills that can help you.
- Oh and it's in Slack, so no need for extra logins or passwords!
- Search for key words
- Filter the directory by key goals people are striving for
- Star fellow members you want to connect with more
How to get set up: I've created this walkthrough video to explain what this all means and how you can get set up. Otherwise, feel free to follow the below steps...
- Navigate to 'Add apps' in the bottom left hand corner of Slack (only on desktop)
- This will open a screen with the apps used in this workspace already. Click on 'Dish'.
- From here, all you need to do is click 'Get started'
- Then fill out your profile!
- 'Star' the Dish app so it's readily available in your Slack workspace.
- Start searching the directory!
Please make sure to fill out your profile, it'll make the world of difference!