💡 Follow the below steps to add the 100DaysOfNoCode events calendar to your own calendar, whether you're a Google or non-Google user.
📌 How do I add this new calendar (for Google users)
Open up your Google calendar in one tab
Then hit THIS LINK
You should see a pop up that lets you 'Add Calendar' (click ADD)
Once added, make sure it's ticked or toggled on, in the left hand side of your screen (tick the box next to ' 💯DONC')
You should then be able to see all our upcoming events!
📌 How do I add this new calendar (for non-Google users)
- Click on THIS LINK (if simply clicking this doesn't work, please use this link in conjuction with the steps written in this article)
- If you have a Gmail account but want to add your calendar to your primary calendar application (that isn't Google), follow the steps in this article
A couple of other workarounds (if the above do not work)
- You can access the calendar within our member portal here by navigating to 'Events' and then 'Upcoming events'
- You can simply view the calendar in it's public view here
- Get in touch with me (Max) on Slack if you're still having issues, and we'll get it sorted!