⏰ Duration: 45 minutes
🗃 Format: Screening call interview (video call)
🗒 Preparation: Be comfortable with using the S/TAR method
What is it about?
The introductory or screening call is the first interview of our hiring process. Essentially this is a brief job interview that has 2 main purposes :
- It gives you the opportunity to learn about Luko and the role: we will tell you more about Luko and the job opportunity - it is a great way to gain an insider’s perspective on the position you are applying for and Luko.
- It’s an opportunity to demonstrate your suitability for the role: this interview is a way for us to find out if you meet the minimum requirements of the job and to access basic pieces of information that are a prerequisite for the next phase.
What should you expect?
It will be a mix of conversations and Q&A
Depending on the role, the screening interview will happen either with the hiring manager (potential manager) or with the Talent Acquisition Manager. This is a 45-min interview focused on getting to know each other.
We will spend part of the interview :
- discussing what motivates you, what is lacking in your current role, and validating your background: You can expect to be asked several questions that focus mainly on your interest in the job and your qualifications that match our requirements.
- validating that your values, beliefs, and behaviour are aligned with our company’s culture and ways of working. Check out our Luko’s values.
- validating your salary expectations: we are committed to creating a fair & transparent compensation framework, so we have shared this information externally in our salary grid.
- validating logistics, and locations: we encourage people to work from where they feel happiest. Check out our No Border policy.
Part of the interview is also dedicated to presenting Luko, the position in more detail and the hiring process.
Finally, we will also clarify any questions you might have.
What do we expect?
This is a shorter version of a job interview that is conducted to determine if you are qualified for the position prior to conducting a more extensive interview.