A Kingdom-Bringing Community
- Where we are working to do our part in bringing the Kingdom of God to earth, knowing that only Jesus can perfect this work.
- Where we compassionately seek justice for the oppressed and the marginalized, knowing that they bear the image of God.
- Where we gather to worship, longing for and inviting more of the presence of God.
- Where we point people to Christ for their salvation and disciple them into a growing relationship with him.
A God-Honoring Community
- Where we are fulfilling our core purpose as individuals and as a community: to be with God and bring glory to his name.
- Where we gather to worship God as sacred, holy, and worthy.
A Christ-Centered Community
- Where our theology is centered on the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Where Jesus is exalted and joyfully served as lord and king of his kingdom.
A Spirit-Filled Community
- Where the fruits of the Spirit are abundant evidence of the work of the Holy Spirit.
- Where the gifts of the Spirit are welcome and present; ministering to the church body in orderly, selfless, and God-honoring ways.
A Bible-Believing Community
- Where the Bible authoritatively guides our belief and practice.
- Where the Bible is taught faithfully and accurately.
- Where there is an uncompromising commitment to the truth of the gospel.
A Life-Giving Community
- Where we find joy in using our gifts to serve the body of Christ.