2021 Year In Review Video
We released this video at the end of last year to recap our progress in 2021 across hiring, product & design, content, medical advisors, partnerships, and culture. Thanks for your support over the course of the last year – we greatly appreciate it.
➕ New Hires
Karin Nielsen (LinkedIn) joined us in December as GM for Expansion, bringing our fulltime headcount to 36. Karin will be working from London and is focused on launching and growing Levels in non-US markets. She’s a 2x product founder (most recently in consumer fintech) and has led ops and international expansion efforts. Karin is also involved with Seedcamp and OnDeck Health. We’re excited to welcome her to the team!
🪧 Open Roles
We're actively hiring for the following roles, with the newest additions being Corporate Counsel, Recruiter, and Chief of Staff. If you know candidates who may be a fit, please feel free to introduce us – no need to double opt-in.
Our full list of openings can be found at levels.link/careers.
- We're looking to add a second attorney to our legal team to help with contract drafting and negotiations, as well as aid in compliance, privacy, and regulatory matters. (Intros to email@example.com)
- We’re looking for our first full-time recruiter to take responsibility for recruiting & hiring processes and strategy across all open roles. (Intros to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- We're hiring an associate editor to help in all aspects of our content operation, producing deeply reported articles that build education and awareness around metabolic health. (Intros to email@example.com)
- We're hiring software engineers to help us design and build mobile and web interfaces, backend services, integrations, and member interfaces. (Intros to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- We’re looking for a Chief of Staff to work with our Chief Medical Officer to own a range of strategic projects, with a focus on building a playbook for managing our Advisors. (Intros to email@example.com)
- We're hiring an accounting manager or controller to manage and scale the our corporate finance functions including payroll, accounting and bookkeeping, and other related areas. (Intros to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- We're hiring a designer to help us build beautiful, innovative and inspiring experiences to support our members in realizing their health and wellness goals. (Intros to email@example.com)