Apply via this link: https://airtable.com/appRl0U4xI7sARH4d/shr8VPRaDWlyR6vPK
Are you passionate about financial inclusion and social impact? Meet Lendorse, a dynamic and innovative Fintech/Edtech startup that is breaking down barriers to education for talented students from developing countries. At Lendorse, we believe that everyone deserves access to quality education, regardless of their financial background. That's why we offer Income Share Agreements (ISAs) and mentoring to help students achieve their dreams without the burden of debt.
Here's how it works:
- The students fund their current studies through their future salary, via an Income Share Agreement. Lendorse provides a lump sum to cover their tuition fees, living expenses, and visa deposits. In return, they share a fixed portion of their future income with us for a fixed period of time. The best part is - they don't start repaying until they meet a certain income threshold!
- We recognize that students need more than just finance to be set up for success. We give them tools such as CV optimization, insights into different industries, tangible tips on getting a ‘foot in the door’, and more exclusive mentoring & career support.
We’re looking for a customer-centric, energetic Student Representative to be the face of Lendorse to the students! As their first point of contact with Lendorse, you’ll have a chance to talk to students every day, and help them navigate through the application process for an Income Share Agreement.
You will be:
- Managing incoming student applications, including recording changes in applications as they flow through the funnel, and leading students from the start to end of the application process
- Preparing student applications to be considered by the Investment Committee, including taking an active part in the discussion and preparing an investment thesis
- Conducting due diligence on the applications, including KYC and other checks
- Managing the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox and responding to student queries
- Maintaining our backend application system, document storage and the Lendorse intranet