💡 Here’s a structure you can use to navigate your starting point conversation with your team member.
It’s an expectation that your team member will have read the career framework before you meet together.
- The Career Framework | OS gives us a common language to talk about what we expect from each role. It essentially describes what Learnerbly is expecting from you today.
- Your position on the framework summarises what's expected by anyone in your role at Learnerbly. Your individual performance will be measured and assessed against this moving forward.
❌ Starting point conversations are not
- We’re not here to talk about your current performance.
- Your starting point conversation is not a reflection of how you currently perform against your role expectations
✅ Starting point conversations are
- We’re here to talk you about your starting point on the Career Framework
- Your starting point on the Career Framework is a reflection of the scope of your current role expectations
❓ Ask your team member
Having read the expectations of each level within the framework, where do you think your role sits and why?
❌ I made another assessment of your role
✅ I made the same assessment of your role
💬 Your role is positioned as a level 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 on the career framework
- You are on the individual contributor / manager track because your role is focused on value creation / capabilities creation
😎 Role Expertise
This Leader FAQ is the space to expect the most questions, have this page open to help you navigate any curveballs you’re not expecting