Lazerpay is a startup helping businesses and creators collect payments worldwide through crypto, invest their crypto income, and withdraw in minutes.
We are looking for a Developer Relations Advocate to improve Lazerpay’s open-source commitment to the community, building code examples for the community to take a look at and contribute to, you would also take up technical workshops and talks at events/conferences.
- Improve developer experience by creating developer-focused tooling, tutorials, documentation and blog posts
- Coordinate, present at, and participate in meetups, hackathons, and conferences around the world.
- Ensure the Lazerpay documentation is clear and comprehensive
- Work with product and engineering to develop new docs, change logs, and any supporting materials
- Own the maintenance of published docs to remove outdated material
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Superior public speaking, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in authoring technical, and educational content
- Willingness to travel and ability to work autonomously
- You have experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- You have great technical and non-technical communication skills.
- You’re passionate about building an open payment system that brings the world together.