About / Experience / Education / Contact
Hey there 👋—I'm Lauren, a product designer based in the Bay Area.
I've got 10+ years experience building helpful products that connect people. I love collaborating with curious problem-solvers and helping teams scale the impact of design.
Staff Product Designer
Buffer, Remote (July 2021–Present)
- Leading design projects end-to-end across multiple product teams.
- Partnering with engineering, product, and design leadership to plan quarterly roadmaps and integrate my work into the overall vision of the product.
- Spearheading customer research to keep designers close to the problems that matter for our users and to inform product strategy.
- Identifying and pursuing opportunities to shape and improve the design team’s processes and tooling to elevate output and scale impact.
- Championing and contributing to the Buffer Design System (BDS); identifying opportunities for evolving the system and applying it across products, driving towards improved accessibility and a more cohesive user experience.
Senior Product Designer
Buffer, Remote (May 2019–June 2021)
- Led large design projects across multiple teams and product areas.
- Partnered with Product, Engineering, and Data to explore complex problem spaces and drive design outcomes, solving for both customer needs and business impact.
- Fostered a cohesive user experience by identifying and mediating the impact of design decisions across the entire product ecosystem.
- Contributed to quarterly roadmapping with Engineering, Product, and Design leads.
Senior Design Technologist
Talent Inc., New York City (January–April 2019)