Transitioning from Project Management to Data Science
by Ksenia Legostay
- My background
- 2**. Why decided to change your career from PO to DS?**
- If someone decides to study data science, how they can choose what to learn?
- 4**. Why did you decide to do a masters? Which things did you study?**
- 5**. Did you take some online courses as well? How to choose useful courses?**
- 6**. From things you learned, what was the most useful thing?**
- 7**. How did your background and experience as a PM help you?**
- 8**. What was the most important skill that you had as a PM that turned out very useful for data science?**
- 9**. Importance of coding**
- 10**. Data analytics as a stepping stone to data science**
- 11**. Learning plan to becoming a data scientist in one year.**
- 12**. Personal tips and tricks on how to get into Data Science faster and shorter**
- The importance of masters - what do you think about it?
- Other possible data-related career paths for Project Managers.
Choose based on your preferences, goals and passion. Good luck! 🙂