Last Updated August 8th, 2022
Hi there! 👋🏽
Koodos is currently in its earliest stages and we're still building the core platform, so we’re learning a lot each day. We expect this document to evolve. If you have any feedback or suggestions, we’d love to hear from you on email@example.com.
These Community Guidelines are meant to help you better understand:
- The principles that we think make koodos special
- The rules we expect you to abide by on koodos & how to report incidents
koodos is just the stage and, you, the curators are the stars. ✨ koodos exists to appreciate culture, ideas, and community.
- No matter your appearance, circumstances, configuration or take on the world: koodos is for you.
- koodos is built by the community for the community. Whichever way you use koodos, you're part of this, powering it, shaping it through your use and your feedback.
- We, the koodos team, know that we won't get everything right on the first try, and we won't be able to make everyone happy. But we strive to find a good balance, and we promise to take your feedback seriously.
- We think our technical experience is important, but we think our community experience is more important. We believe that keeping our operations transparent is just as important as keeping our servers stable.