- Industrial Organization, Quantitative Marketing, Microeconometrics.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, School of Business and Management, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, 2017-present.
- Assistant Professor, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, 2015-2017.
- Advisor, UTokyo Economic Consulting Inc., 2020-present.
- Affiliated Academic, NERA Economic Consulting, 2015-2017.
- Research Associate, Equity Research Division, Morgan Stanley, 2006-2007.
- Ph.D. in Economics, London School of Economics, 2015.
- Supervisor: Martin Pesendorfer.
- Advisors: Alessandro Gavazza, Pasquale Schiraldi.
- Viva examiners: Ian Crawford, Matthew Gentry.
- MRes in Economics (with distinction), London School of Economics, 2012.
- MA in Economics, University of Tokyo, 2010.
- BSc in Liberal Arts, University of Tokyo, 2005.
- Small Business under the COVID-19 Crisis: Expected Short- and Medium-Run Effects of Anti-Contagion and Economic Policies (joint with Naomi Kodama and Mari Tanaka), 2021, Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Volume 61, September.