Kempus is a new online community where verified university students and alumni can connect and engage with their student body anonymously through forums, course reviews, and more. Kempus was founded in 2022 to encourage students to interact with each other with full transparency, to strengthen the student body without fear of reprisal.
Who are you:
You’re a self-starting individual who will serve as an on-campus ambassador and champion the Kempus platform to the rest of the student body. You will report to the Lead Program Manager and collaborate on initiatives that support the college students experience with the Kempus platform.
Responsibilities and functions:
- Representing Kempus and their university in a professional manner at all times.
- Drive awareness and on-board new users through face-to-face interactions and demos
- Identify relevant key locations, speaking engagements, and events on your college campus for informational and engagement opportunities
- Build creative Kempus promotions and deals that are exclusive to college students through flyers, word of mouth, events, etc
- Attending and participating in all scheduled events and activities
- Providing feedback and suggestions to Kempus on ways to improve the student experience
- 10 hours minimum commitment bi-weekly (10 week commitment)
- Examples of activities conducted: Brand tabling on campus, User research through surveys and interviews, Social media / marketing content creation
- Full-time undergraduate student eligible to work in the US with a valid SSN (ideally a sophomore or junior)
- Immersed in student life with thorough understanding of the university, city and region, including behind-the-scenes activities and hot-spots
- Entrepreneurial and self-starting mentality
- Ability to balance studies and part time work
- Not currently engaged in another competing ambassador program