New to Kelp? This is the place to start.
Answers to the most common questions, to help you get a big picture understanding of what Kelp is, what it solves, and how.
Note: Please note that Kelp is still in development and that some of the features mentioned herein have not yet been released. This guide will be continually updated.
- What is Kelp.Digital?
- Why Kelp?
- What issues will Kelp resolve?
- How can Kelp help a photographer?
- Can I protect photos that I share on my portfolio / other websites?
- Which licenses can I use when publishing my photos with Kelp?
- What about content users/buyers? Does Kelp offer something to them?
- Where can I learn more about the project?
- Why do I see Sensio.Group and not Kelp.Digital in some of the documents?
- How can I get involved?
About verifiable copyright statements
- But copyright is created the moment one takes the picture. Why would I need a copyright statement?
- How does Kelp know if a copyright claim is legitimate?
- What does it all have to do with the EU Copyright Directive?