Operations Manager – United Kingdom (October 1st)
Karma Kitchen is focussed on a single mission; to build beautiful, functional commercial kitchens at speed and scale, to provide the space required by passionate food businesses that want to grow.
We take old, often disused commercial units and transform them into private workspaces and even individual workbenches. We’re building the infrastructure and foundations of a global new food landscape, we’re helping businesses at every stage of growth to scale, and we’re doing it in partnership with the communities in which we operate.
It’s a tough challenge and we need you to help us with our ambitious growth plans! We’re a team of founders, of grafters, of roll-up-your-sleevers, and we’re hiring an Operations Manager to support us on our next phase of growth.
- Performance Management: drive operational excellence through oversight and management of our Site Managers and Kitchen Porters.
- Project Management: Create, manage and assist on Operations/Facilities projects
- Process Improvement: Contribute to improving processes within Operations
- Community Management: our partners are at the core of what we do and we’re constantly looking to improve all activities that increase our Partner Experience
- Quality Assurance: Implement and use all available data to translate that into tangible actions for Operations to contribute to our overall site performance
- Cost Savings: Continuously look for ways to optimize our spend and implement cost savings where we can
- You have at least 2/3 years of experience in an Operations role
- You’re a problem solver who cares about partner experience and loves building long-term relationships