- Program and Eligibility. In connection with a Switch Account, Switch offers Users the ability to earn Rewards (as defined below) for certain actions, activities, or transactions related to your Bank Account and Debit Card (collectively, the “Rewards Program”). Please visit our Rewards Program page (available below section 3.1 to view active promotions. The Rewards Program is offered at no additional charge. Existing Users will be given the opportunity to enroll in the Rewards Program. For new Users, the Program begins upon the opening of your Switch Account. All Users with a Switch Account in good standing are eligible for the Rewards Program. By agreeing to these Terms, you hereby authorize Switch to access and review activity, including your transaction history, in your Bank Account in order to calculate an accrual of Rewards. Switch reserves the right to disqualify any User from participation in the Rewards Program, suspend your participation in the Rewards Program and/or freeze any accrual or redemption of Rewards if we suspect fraudulent activity in your Switch Account or any behavior that violates these Terms.
- Rewards. Switch will award “Rewards” to Users through the Rewards Program based on certain actions, activities, or transactions related to your Switch Account. Rewards are accrued, and your rewards balance (“Rewards Balance”) is displayed in your Switch Account on the Mobile App. At this time, as long as your Switch Account remains open and in “Good Standing” (meaning it is not frozen or suspended, and does not have a negative balance for 60 or more calendar days), Rewards will accrue and not expire. Rewards may be rescinded if Switch determines in its sole discretion that the Rewards were awarded to you in error, corresponding actions have been rescinded (e.g., purchases returned), or if there are fraudulent transactions on your Switch Account. If you believe that you are eligible for Rewards that were rescinded or that you have not received, or that you received Rewards that were calculated erroneously, please contact us. Rewards have no cash value outside of the Rewards Program. You have no legal interest or property or other rights to Rewards, and they cannot be bought, sold or transferred in any way, to any other User (including upon death or as part of a domestic relations matter). If you terminate or delete your Switch Account or it falls out of Good Standing, you will forfeit any Rewards in your Rewards Balance.
- Earning Rewards. By completing certain actions, performing activities, or conducting transactions at eligible merchants, Users may receive Rewards.
- Redeeming Rewards. Users must unlock the redemption feature (“Redemption”) to redeem Rewards from their Rewards Balance. To unlock Redemption, Users must accrue enough Rewards to exceed the minimum threshold. The minimum threshold to unlock Redemption is listed in the Mobile App. Once a User has unlocked Redemption, they will be able to redeem any Rewards in their Rewards Balance by initiating a redemption through the Mobile App. There is no minimum or maximum amount of Rewards a User must redeem per redemption. There is also no limit on the number of times a User can redeem Rewards per day. Rewards may be redeemed for credit to your Switch Account (“Cash Back”), for current Promotions (defined below), or for any other purposes which may be added to the Rewards Program in our sole discretion. The Cash Back conversion formula is: 1 Reward dollar = $1.00 USD We will only take Redemption or other instructions from an authorized User who has agreed to be bound by the Deposit Account Agreement and cardholder agreement(s) covering your Bank Account, or a Sponsor's Authorized Minor.
- Promotions. From time to time, we may offer special promotions to Users, including, without limitation, new eligible transactions and transaction categories, opportunities to earn additional Cash Back, ability to redeem Rewards for various promotional or season awards, or other promotional activity associated with your Account (“Promotions”). These Promotions may be for a limited time only and may be discontinued at any time, without prior notice, at our discretion. Promotions may be subject to additional Switch terms and conditions which will be made available to you during the Promotion period. Some aspects of a Promotion may be provided by third-party companies pursuant to their own separate terms and conditions. In addition to the rights and restrictions set forth in these Terms, your use of or participation in any Promotion may be subject to any such applicable third-party terms and conditions.
- Program Terms. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate the features of the Rewards Program at any time. Our decisions regarding such suspension or termination are final. If Switch terminates the Rewards Program, you will have until the termination date to redeem your Rewards. Any unredeemed Rewards remaining after the termination date will be forfeited. We may, from time to time and at any time in our sole discretion, amend, change, or limit any of the terms and conditions of the Rewards Program. Such changes are effective to all Users. Changes may include, but are not limited to, the number of Rewards awarded, the type of actions and transactions which qualify for Rewards, the rate of Point accrual, the Point to Cash Back conversion, the type and/or value of Rewards, the availability of the Rewards Program, the Rewards Program offerings, the expiration of Rewards, the imposition of an annual membership fee or the increase of any fees associated with the Rewards Program, or the number of Rewards which may be earned. Your continued receipt of Rewards and/or Cash Back credits does not give you any vested rights and you may not rely upon the continued availability of Rewards or Cash Back rewards. We will post any such changes in the Mobile App, and it is your responsibility to review these Terms for any such changes.